Moderator: ft-Datenbank-Team

Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
Antworten
ftDirk

Datenbank Suche - 2 Fragen

Beitrag von ftDirk » 17 Jan 2012, 20:18

2 Fragen:

1. Wenn ich mit der erweiterten Suche nur nach einer (nicht bekannten) Teilenummer suche, wird immer in einer engen Spalte ein Kommentar ausgegeben, dass die Jahreszahl keine Buchstaben enthalten darf oder leer gelassen werden muss. Ich habe da aber in die Jahreszahlfelder nichts eingegeben. Woran liegt das?

2. Gesucht hatte ich nach dem Deko-Modell Oldtimer (506269). Gibt es das schon in der ft-Datenbank?
Gruß ftDirk

sven
Re: Datenbank Suche - 2 Fragen

Beitrag von sven » 17 Jan 2012, 20:30

Hallo!

Den Artikel gibt es nicht in der Datenbank.
Das Dekomodell kenne ich überhaupt nicht.

Du kannst übrigens auch in der normalen Suche nach Artikelnummern suchen.

Die Fehlermeldung bei der Erweiterten Suche meint das der Artikel nicht vorhanden ist.
Die Meldung muss ich unbedingt anders formulieren. Danke für den Hinweis!

Gruß
Sven
Dieses Posting gibt ganz allein meine persönliche Meinung wieder!

sven

Beitrag von sven » 17 Jan 2012, 20:55

Hallo!

Der Fehler ist jetzt korrigiert.

Gruß
Sven

Sweany

Beitrag von Sweany » 17 Jan 2012, 23:18

Hello sven

I have more problems with the search option and the reaction i get.
It was possible to search on color, but if i use it on this moment it does not wotk, it shows all i do not want.
If i searched on green i did get every part in green, now i'am getting every part what is in the database.

The same whit some parts whit dubble numbers 38433 the motorhaube is shown, butt the furherhaus not.
If i search for 38181 i do also get 38182, butt not the blue 38181.
And some parts are nowhere to find anymore the 38181 Fürherhaus blau the oldie from 1984 i think, felge 45 blau not in the database.
Even if i search on Fürherhaus ore Felge not the blue ones.
And there are a lott more nowhere to find anymore.

Is this a problem i create, ore is the search option changed and do i have to at more to find it?
Makes it not easier.

Regards Marchel

Sweany

Beitrag von Sweany » 18 Jan 2012, 12:29

Hello Sven

Just another question, and i think for every user of the part list.
Could it be possible to show also the original part numbers in the list again, just as it was on the old site.
Everybody has to guess witch number the parts have when you print it.

Regards Marchel

steffalk
ft:pedia-Herausgeber

Beitrag von steffalk » 19 Jan 2012, 22:14

Hello Sweany,

Thanks for your feedback.

- Sven will fix the broken expert search for color only, hopefully on the weekend.

- The parts you miss are not contained in the current ft:db data set. We expect a new full DVD from Karl Tillmetz in the coming weeks and will see what if offers. I guess Karl reads this also, so he might check on his own.

- Can you say *when* you were able to find the missing parts in the ft:db? A few weeks ago (that is, just befor the current data update), or years (that is, on the ft:db 1.0)?

- We are working on the "article numbers in parts lists" feature. The issue is that a single part may have multiple article numbers, so we have either to filter by the introduction year of the kit, or we have to show all article numbers.

If you happen to use the parts list information with your own software, we can offer CSVs of the whole ft:db database. Also, I can offer you excerpts of the SF Parts database in CSV or Microsoft Excel formats - just drop me a note if you need anything.

Thank you for using the ft:db, and best regards,
Stefan

sven

Beitrag von sven » 23 Jan 2012, 19:21

Hallo!

Den Bug in der Erweitertensuche um nur nach einer Farbe zu suchen ist gefixt.

The broken expert search for color only ist now fixed!

Gruß
Sven

Sweany

Beitrag von Sweany » 23 Jan 2012, 19:36

Hello Sven

Thanks, and when will the other search options be online again, and the vanished parts?
I'am working on the part list for the Datenbank, and have to check many dates and parts, and work is halted till i can go further.
Can you give a time line, from Februari till Mai i'am not able to work on the lists as often as on this moment.
Everything will go on the long run by me, and will not be ready before June.
In the mean time the wrong an incorrect list are downloaded by the visitors.

Regards Marchel

steffalk
ft:pedia-Herausgeber

Beitrag von steffalk » 25 Jan 2012, 00:27

Hello Marchel,
and when will the other search options be online again, and the vanished parts
In a few weeks, I guess. We do not no more exactly at this point of time, because we all have jobs besides ft ;-)
from Februari till Mai i'am not able to work on the lists as often as on this moment
Then, it would be *very* helpful if you could provide me the existing parts lists documents in whatever state they are, but with the kit production year in its title cells. I could then import the lists freshly and find the correct kit, even if it's article number was re-used in other kits. That alone would benefit users of the ft:db, I think.

Best Regards,
Stefan

Antworten