Moderator: ft-Datenbank-Team

Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
Antworten
mbartelt
Anzeigefehler in der Stückliste

Beitrag von mbartelt » 17 Sep 2011, 08:07

Hallo,

zwischen Anzahl und Bezeichnung fehlen Leerzeichen. Somit ist in der Liste die Anzahl der Teile und die Bezeichnung zusammenhängend, was sehr unschön aussieht.

Wenn man nun auch die Ausgabe in der PHP-Datei so umstellt, daß die Liste nicht nur als Tabelle untereinandern sonder auch noch nebeneinander ausgegeben wird, so würde das ganze fast wie die aktuellen Stücklisten in den ft-Anleitungen aussehen. Die Tabellen-Rahmen noch aus visible setzen und somit hätte man fast eine perfekte Druckausgabe realisiert.

Grüße

Manfred
Meine ft Baukasten-Galerie: http://www.mannis-world.de/ft

sven
Re: Anzeigefehler in der Stückliste

Beitrag von sven » 17 Sep 2011, 09:03

Hallo!

Vielen Dank für den Hinweis! Wir gucken mal das wir das korrigieren.

Na ja, Druckausgabe und Bildschirmausgabe sind irgendwie 2 Paar Schuhe.

So wie es derzeit ist war es erstmal am einfachsten.
Weiteres muss man mal sehen.
Eigentlich schwebt mir vor irgendwann mal eine extra Druckausgaben der Stücklisten umzusetzen.
D.h. man bekommt dann eine pdf-Datei zum download die dann so aussehen sollte wie die Stücklisten in den ft-Baukästen.

Gruß
Sven
Dieses Posting gibt ganz allein meine persönliche Meinung wieder!

Sweany

Beitrag von Sweany » 17 Sep 2011, 09:39

Hello Sven

Is it possible to ad the part numbers to the list, i know many of the numbers but to look for them you have to open every part.
And mamby it can be sorted again on part numbers, makes it a lot easier to search.
And when will there be an update to the list, there are so many failures in the lists.

I'am reworking every list for myself, and almost every list is different, i build the model and check the part list.
And there is a problem with part numbers witch are used 2 times.
In the list there is always the first parts one of these is the 35797, in many boxes this is a seilrol, but you get in the list a Doppelknotenplatte.
On this moment i have 300 reworked list, can i help in any way.
I make them in word, but in wich format can you use them.

And in some list there are parts 2 ore 3 times in it, one of these is the 46232, part numbers 37468, 35977, 31670, 32854.

Regards Marchel

steffalk
ft:pedia-Herausgeber

Beitrag von steffalk » 17 Sep 2011, 13:06

Hello Marchel,

you are *very* welcome with your parts list! Parts list are mostly empty, or wrong, as you wrote. We would be very thankful if you could mail your parts lists in any format (Microsoft Word is OK). Are there the part numbers of the kits and their parts included?

If you would like to contribute your lists, please mail them to sfalk@ct-systeme.com, as I am the one currently responsible for importing them and bringing them online together with the next "big" data upgrade (in some weeks, hopefully). Thanks alot!

Best Regards,
Stefan Falk

Antworten