Help me with required parts!

fischertechnik in General
Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
Antworten
konjurer

Help me with required parts!

Beitrag von konjurer » 11 Aug 2014, 20:34

I am ordering some spare FT parts and I would like to know what parts I would need to...

Create a pneumatic actuator:

Create a basic claw/pliers like in the ROBO TX Automation Robots set

Utilize the FT servo:

I already have the TX Controller, a Mechanics & Statics set, and the Creative Box 1000 already.

Thanks!

Tim

konjurer

Re: Help me with required parts!

Beitrag von konjurer » 12 Aug 2014, 05:58

Thanks for replying. I am asking three different questions.

1. What parts make the claw? I know 113853: GRIPPING PLIERS SHORT is the gripping part. However, what other parts make the claw open and close? What drives the claw to open and close?

2. I would like to purchase just the parts to use a simple pneumatic action. Below are all of the parts that seem related to pneumatic. If I wanted to buy a few parts to create a simple pneumatic action, what parts would you recommend?

36937: COMPRESSOR CYLINDER 45 BLACK
36938: PNEUMATIC CYLINDER 60 BLACK
133027: CYLINDER 60 W/ SPRING
133028: VACUUM SUCTION DEVICE
37003: PNEUMATIC HOSE 3,6X2,0X3000
121640: HOSE CONNECTION COMPRESSOR GREY
121640: HOSE CONNECTION COMPRESSOR GREY
122363: PNEUMATIC HOSE 3000mm
35328: HOSE CONNECTOR FOR MAGNET VALVE
121470: COMPRESSOR 9V FULLY ASSEMBLED

3. The servo parts. I think I'll just order any part that includes the work "servo." Any thoughts?

konjurer

Beitrag von konjurer » 12 Aug 2014, 06:01

The PDF was helpful. Thanks.

Peterholland

Beitrag von Peterholland » 12 Aug 2014, 22:51

Hallo

Die Servo-Einheit / Version 1. Positionseinheit gleicht interessant.

Ich lese:

"Die Servoeinheit von LPE ist ein neuartiges Antriebskonzept für fischertechnik: Ziel war es. Standard-Modellbauservos mit fischertechnik kompatibel zu machen. um so alle konstruktiven Vorteile von Modellbauservos auch mit fischertechnik nutzen zu können. Vorteile:
- 1° genaue Positionierung
- Stellwinkel von max. 180°
- Jede Position von 0° bis 180° hat einen eigenen Absolutwert (Bsp.: 90° hat den Wert 30 )
- hohe Stellkraft bis 30 kg
- direkter Antrieb von Achsen. keine Zahnradübersetzung nötig
- Endschalter für Motoren können entfallen "

-Hast du Erfahrung mit diesem LPE-Servo-einheit ?
-Gibt es dabei Anschlusse mit 3 Adern ? ........0, + und Puls ? ........oder ein getrennter Motor- und Hall-Teller- Anschluss ?

Gruss,

Peter
Poederoyen NL
Peter Poederoyen NL

konjurer

Beitrag von konjurer » 13 Aug 2014, 04:31

Although I studied German in high school I've lost almost all my ability to understand German over the years. Sorry!

I just purchased the FT servo. It just arrived today! I have no idea how to hook it up. It has three wires and a harness. Can somebody explain how to attach the FT servo to the TX Controller?

Danke,

Tim

schnaggels

Beitrag von schnaggels » 13 Aug 2014, 12:04

Hello Tim,

maybe you should gear down and read a bit more before you buy things. Just to avoid getting frustrated afterwards...

The ft-servo is used with the ft IR Control Set 500881 only. As you searched for "servo" this should be listed as well, at least the Knobloch shop is doing so. There is no direct way to attach this or any other plain servo with the TXC, sorry. A possibility would be to attach an I2C servo controller to the TXC and control servos via this way for example.

Regarding the LPE servo
Bild

There are 2 different kinds. One was modified to run without limitation just like a normal gear motor. The other one is a normal servo in a ft compatible case. Both were originally equipped with phone jack to connect to the "Brain" controller (not from ft) But this controller is not more used by LPE as there were some issues, for example with the setting of more then 2 servos. On the front page of the 2014 catalog (also the doc still has 2013 in it)
http://www.technik-lpe.de/produkte/fischertechnik.html you can still see the Brain controller in a crystal clear case and a yellow servo. But inside you will find they switched to a LOGO! based controller system. No word about servos anymore... If you look to their shop http://lpe.lpe-b2b.de/index.php?page=categorie&cat=64 the 2 servo types are still lised :)

Best regards,
Thomas

konjurer

Beitrag von konjurer » 13 Aug 2014, 16:07

I purchased the Fischertechnik brand servo and parts, not the LPE.

TRACK ROD FOR SERVO 31614
SERVO LEVER 132004
SERVO BRACKET 132290
MICRO SERVO 4,8/6 V 132292

How do I connect the FT servo to the TX controller? Did I miss a part?

Thanks

schnaggels

Beitrag von schnaggels » 13 Aug 2014, 16:27

sure, as I said:
schnaggels hat geschrieben:The ft-servo is used with the ft IR Control Set 500881 only. As you searched for "servo" this should be listed as well, at least the Knobloch shop is doing so. There is no direct way to attach this or any other plain servo with the TXC, sorry. A possibility would be to attach an I2C servo controller to the TXC and control servos via this way for example.

konjurer

Beitrag von konjurer » 13 Aug 2014, 17:37

Danke schnaggels.

Studica just told me the same thing. I guess I should have asked first before ordering. I just assumed it would work with the TX Controller somehow. FT needs to produce a servo that works with the TXT Controller for 2015.

Tim

Antworten