Alles rund um TX(T) und RoboPro, mit ft-Hard- und Software
Computing using original ft hard- and software
Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
Fischerfreak

Raspberry PI

Beitrag von Fischerfreak » 19 Mär 2013, 16:46

Moin Moin

hat schon jemand Erfahrung mit dem Raspberry PI ?

Eigentlich ideal um ft zu steuern, ggfs auch über smartphone

Gruß
Micha

Ad2

Re: Raspberry PI

Beitrag von Ad2 » 19 Mär 2013, 17:29

Fischerfreak

Beitrag von Fischerfreak » 19 Mär 2013, 20:13

Danke für den link... aber sehr vielsagend ist er nicht für dieses tolle Thema

Der Raspberry ist ein vollwertiger PC, allerdings so groß wie eine Scheckkarte für gerade mal 40 Euro.

Gockelt mal und schaut Euch die Möglichkeiten an....irre !!!!

Ich verfolge das Thema auf alle Fälle weiter und es dürfte eine super Ergänzung zu ft-computing sein. ZB pinkt mich der RB zu Hause auf meinem iphone an...sollte ich außer Haus sein, bemerkt er das so und sendet mir eine eMail, sollte zB ein Türkontakt geöffnet werden (fischer natürlich). So ließe sich auf die Ferne auch ein Roboter steuern, Pflanzen gießen etc pp
Bestimmtr hängt doch schon die Knobloch Truppe dran, oder... ? Thomas vor !! ;-))

Gruß aus Wiesbaden
Micha

Fischerfreak

Beitrag von Fischerfreak » 19 Mär 2013, 21:52

Ad2

Beitrag von Ad2 » 19 Mär 2013, 23:29

I know what the Pi is but what do you want to do with it in relation with ft?

Fischerfreak

Beitrag von Fischerfreak » 20 Mär 2013, 12:59

in combination with robopro or other components controling via iphone in both directions

Ad2

Beitrag von Ad2 » 20 Mär 2013, 14:05

This may be possible. There is an iPhone app http://forum.ftcommunity.de/viewtopic.p ... it=justins that communicates over wifi with a PC (but this could also be the Pi). The next step is to control e.g. a TX with the Pi. If I remember correctly this was done by invoking one of several stored robopro programs on the TX (one program for each command). As these programs could be invoked with the console interface, it should be possible to accomplish such with the Pi. If the Pi has a Bluetooth stack it could also be done wirelessly.

Fischerfreak

Beitrag von Fischerfreak » 20 Mär 2013, 15:41

kurz in deutsch: Momentan steuere ich meine Modelleisenbahn über wifi, PC und iphone. Der PC kann durch das R-PI ersetzt werden. Ich nutze es auch als Alarmanlage zu Hause. Ich habe zB Türkontakte die so lange keinen Alarm auslösen, wie ich zu Hause bin. Das Gerät pinkt mein iphone an und erhält Rückmeldung...soweit oK... verlasse ich das Haus (natürlich mit iphone) erhält das System keine Rückmeldung und mailt mich auf dem iphone an. Dann kann ich entscheiden, was ich als nächsten Schritt tue..zB Polizei anrufen. Ich kann auch über das iphone einen ft-Roboter mobil steuern und so das Haus auskundschaften. Der RPI kann über bluetooth korrespondieren oder wie auch immer. Wichtig ist zu wissen, das das RPI einen kompletten PC ersetzt. Ich kann das ROBO Pro Programm auf eine SD Karte aufspielen (=Festplatte des RPI's). Eingeschaltet wird das Gerät mit Strom ein, nach etwa 15sec steht das Programm zur Verfügung. Weiterer Vorteil...das Modell kann den PC huckepack an Bord nehmen...der PC ist nicht größer als eine Scheckkarte. Ich bin nicht Profi genug, aber wenn ihr im Netz recherchiert....Ihr Profis könnt sicher noch viel mehr verwirklichen

Und dieses Thema ist mehr als interessant

yes, about wifi and iphone i controle my model railway.

When I'm still at home, the RPI will ping my iphone and when there is no answer, the system knows, that I'm not at home. So when somebody else come inside, a fishertechnik contact will be opend and the RPI sends me a mail on my iphone. So I can decide, what to do, e.g. call the police :-) So the system get round. Another possibility: a mobile robot (ft ;-) with a camera can "take a look around the corners", controled about RPI in connection with robopro about bluetooth.

The RPI is nothing else like a regulary computer (PC or laptop) and it's possible to program it in a short way... only the roboproprogram on a sd-card and the program will starts, when I turn the power on. So it need only 15 seconds from starting up to use the program. And: it is possible for e.g. a robot, to carry the pc with it !!!

Gruß
Micha

Ad2

Beitrag von Ad2 » 20 Mär 2013, 16:12

I don't know if the R_Pi is a PC. AFAIK it only runs linux so it probably can't run RP. But maybe you don't need to. Anyway it seems you have all the tools at hand to do what you want to do, or is there still a bit missing?

Defiant

Beitrag von Defiant » 23 Mär 2013, 19:19

Using libroboint you can control a Robo or Intelligent Interface.

The R-Pi includes a Camara and I2C Interface. Imagine the possibilities ;)
"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
E Hoffer

Fischerfreak

Beitrag von Fischerfreak » 25 Mär 2013, 13:47

Hallo Defiant,

kannst Du mir mehr darüber erklären ? Hast Du das schon in der Kombi genutzt ?
Was hälst Du davon ?

Gruß Micha

Defiant

Beitrag von Defiant » 25 Mär 2013, 14:27

Was willst du denn genau wissen? Wie man die libroboint kompiliert und einsetzt ist in der ftpedia Ausgabe 2/2012 beschrieben.

Alles andere sollte auf http://www.raspberrypi.org/ oder auf http://elinux.org stehen
"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
E Hoffer

justins

Beitrag von justins » 26 Mär 2013, 00:23

You could possibly also control the Robo Tx interface using the GPIO pins on the Raspberry pi. Maybe it would be possible to hook the GPIO output pins to the I1-8 or C1-4 inputs on the Robo TX. Then you could just use a Robo pro program which you upload to your controller to detect the inputs and control the robot. I don't know much about the raspberry pi/Robo tx hardware, so I'm not sure if this would work.

http://elinux.org/RPi_Low-level_peripherals

Defiant

Beitrag von Defiant » 26 Mär 2013, 07:04

Since the R-Pi can only do a maximum of 3.3V on its GPIO pins, you would need to protect them from the voltage levels of the TX.

For the TX someone will need to hack the protocol (USB and/or Bluetooth), everything else is second class.
E Hoffer

Ad2

Beitrag von Ad2 » 26 Mär 2013, 09:00

Almost everything is known about USB and RS485 communication with the TX. Also a lot about Bluetooth is known. A problem is that the messages change in each release of the firmware.

Defiant

Beitrag von Defiant » 28 Mär 2013, 12:22

Do we have the communication documented somewhere?
E Hoffer

ft-ninja

Beitrag von ft-ninja » 28 Mär 2013, 12:40

You can obtain Information about the FishX1 communication protocol from following sources:

1. Official PDF document "PC_Programming_RoboTXC_en_V1-5.pdf" section 13.1 "Fish.X1 interface protocol".
2. Source codes from the project fx1-arduino-parser that based on the reverse engineered structures that used in FishX1.

Thats all for the moment.
==
ft-ninja

fischli

Beitrag von fischli » 07 Apr 2013, 22:17

Bin auch gerade so am überlegen... Weiß jemand ob der raspberry Pi eine 12c Schnittstelle hat, so dass man ihn über I2C mit dem TX verbinden könnte?

Is there everybody who Knows could the raspberry Pi be connected by I2C to an other device?

Ansonsten würde es mich echt interessieren, ob es schwierig wäre, die GPIO-Pins anzusteuern (am besten irgendwie über wifi oder Internet, dann könnte man die, wie oben schon gesagt, einfach mit dem tx Auslesen. Aber ich habe halt in die Richtung bisher Null Ahnung, wie man diese Ausgänge ansteuern würde... Also wenn jemand mehr rausbekommt oder sich so ein Teil zulegt, immer berichten!! (:

I am Interested how to Control the GPIO-Ports of the raspberry Pi via wifi or Internet. Than we could (like someone have written in this theme) measure the Voltage at the Ports using the Tx-controller and the TX could command motors etc.
but I'm not educated much in these things (Linux, raspberry pi, GPIO-Ports...). So if anybody knows more or buy an raspberry pi, please write something about! (:

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm still in school, I hope it will grow better :)

LG, Fischli

Defiant

Beitrag von Defiant » 07 Apr 2013, 22:24

Der Rpi hat eine 3.3V I2C Schnittstelle.
E Hoffer

Ad2

Beitrag von Ad2 » 08 Apr 2013, 00:20

Hmmm, the TX is a master, if you can configure the Pi as a slave you can control the Pi from the TX. For the other way around your best bet is probably USB.

Antworten