Beitrag von SiniSim » 07 Mai 2020, 10:09

Ich habe Jetzt alles ausprobiert!
Executiable:

.so
.dll

Shared libary:

.so
.dll
aber allekann er nicht lesen. Sie werden mir nicht einmal auf dem TXT angezeigt, wenn ich sie mit WinSCP drauflade.
Was habe ich übersehen?

Danke für die schon viel aufgewendete zeit und nerven die ich dir schon gekostet habe!!!!!
Dateianhänge
2020-05-07 (1).png
2020-05-07 (1).png (56.04 KiB) 2469 mal betrachtet
2020-05-07.png
2020-05-07.png (57.09 KiB) 2469 mal betrachtet

vleeuwen
Re: Datei auf TXT mit WinSCP

Beitrag von vleeuwen » 07 Mai 2020, 13:22

You see that there was for me a reason to provide an online interactif training.

Did you check the file properties about the exe-rights for the ROBOPro account?
This has been describe in the readme of https://github.com/fischertechnik/txt_demo_c_download
Zuletzt geändert von vleeuwen am 07 Mai 2020, 14:29, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

SiniSim

Beitrag von SiniSim » 07 Mai 2020, 14:25

Vieleicht bin ich zu dumm aber ich finde nicht heraus wo ich das einstellen kann?

vleeuwen

Beitrag von vleeuwen » 07 Mai 2020, 14:31

I don't know.
Maybe a leak of basic knowledge about the basics of compiling and linking.

SiniSim

Beitrag von SiniSim » 07 Mai 2020, 14:45

Sorry, this is my first time working with a compiler. I thought at the beginning that I can write this project with RoboPro, I will be a software developer in summer and I am not yet.

But is it really executibel with .so applied?

I think it makes sense to make a status overview.

1. I was able to import the demo files from https://github.com/fischertechnik/txt_demo_c_download into eclipse and successfully load them onto the TXT controller using WinSCP. I have adjusted the access rights in the properties. This Demo06 runs smoothly.
2. When I change one of a parameter in eclipse in the main.CCP from Demo06 (cable for lamp to another connector) and transfer the binary file with WinSCP to the TXT controller and adjust the access rights. If the change is not active.
3. When I copy the code lines from TxtDemo06 into a new eclipse project, I struggle with the problems described above.
4. One point in the README (https://github.com/fischertechnik/txt_d ... /README.md) is not clear to me. You write: TXT Tool Chain (TXT firmware> = 4.4.3) Download: Linaro 2017.11. I did that, but where do I have to put or install this file.

Thanks for your efforts

vleeuwen

Beitrag von vleeuwen » 09 Jun 2020, 23:50

@SiniSim

Both the fischertechnik GitHUb repositories about C/C++SLI programming and C/C++ local application (download) has been redesigned.
This includes information about the tools you will need, how to install and to setup step by step.
It also contains information about setting up the example workspace and how to add a new project to that workspace.
The libraries has been updated to level firmware 4.6.6 and 4.7.0 pre-rlease.
But it stills suppose basic experiences about: software development, how to use a software development workbench, the C++ language (at both syntax and semantic level), the compilation and link process including the differences between executable, shared library and static library.

Probably you will find there answer to most of your questions.

The main problem for you could be to understand the meaning and the roll of the TA (transfer area). And how to use the TA.
That information needs to be added.

There exists also a fundament difference between design and programming with workflow/dataflow paradigme (like for example RoboPro) and design and programming with a sequential/OO paradigme (like for example C/C++).

A lot of success with your schooling for software developer this summer.

===================================================
Sowohl die fischertechnik GitHUb-Repositories zur C / C ++ SLI-Programmierung als auch die lokale C / C ++ - Anwendung (Download) wurden neu gestaltet.
Dies beinhaltet Informationen zu den Tools, die Sie benötigen, zur Installation und zum schrittweisen Einrichten.
Es enthält auch Informationen zum Einrichten des Beispielarbeitsbereichs und zum Hinzufügen eines neuen Projekts zu diesem Arbeitsbereich.
Die Bibliotheken wurden vor der Veröffentlichung auf die Firmware 4.6.6 und 4.7.0 aktualisiert.
Es werden jedoch noch grundlegende Erfahrungen vorausgesetzt: Softwareentwicklung, Verwendung einer Softwareentwicklungs-Workbench, C ++ - Sprache (sowohl auf Syntax- als auch auf semantischer Ebene), Kompilierungs- und Verknüpfungsprozess einschließlich der Unterschiede zwischen ausführbarer, gemeinsam genutzter Bibliothek und statischer Bibliothek.

Wahrscheinlich finden Sie dort Antworten auf die meisten Ihrer Fragen.

Das Hauptproblem für Sie könnte sein, die Bedeutung und die Rolle des TA (Transferbereich) zu verstehen. Und wie man den TA benutzt.
Diese Informationen müssen hinzugefügt werden.

Es gibt auch einen grundlegenden Unterschied zwischen Design und Programmierung mit Workflow- / Datenfluss-Paradigma (wie zum Beispiel RoboPro) und Design und Programmierung mit einem sequentiellen / OO-Paradigma (wie zum Beispiel C / C ++).

Viel Erfolg mit Ihrer Ausbildung zum Softwareentwickler in diesem Sommer.

Antworten