Computing using original ft hard- and software
Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
Antworten
rubenlouwagie

TXT Controller inputs

Beitrag von rubenlouwagie » 01 Apr 2020, 16:36

Hello community,

I have a 4.0 Learning Factory model with 4.6.6 firmware controllers. I have installed Eclipse C++ and also have Linaro. My problem is that I'm quite new in this world so I don't know how to proceed. How can I get the binary files to upload them to the TXT controllers? I'm not used to Eclipse and still don't understand it.

Thank you very much,
Ruben Louwagie

vleeuwen
Re: TXT Controller inputs

Beitrag von vleeuwen » 01 Apr 2020, 17:30

You are starting with a complex piece of software. I hope that the next suggestions are helpful for you.
In the Learning factory model are coming a lot of things together.
Basic C/C++, C++11 (for example threading), OOP. and technologisch like: MQTT, OpenCV, SPDLOG, fischertechnik TA (transfer area), Berkely-socket communication, XML/JSON technology,
Embedded programming.
The objectif for the Learning Factory model is higher educational level.

Uploading binary files has been describe in: the accompanying documentation. Maybe it could be better to start with reading and studying the documentation first.

I could be also usefull to creae Putty (remote console) and FileZilla connection (sFTP client).
(Both are running under the ROBOPro TXT account)

Without good experiences, it could be advisable to start with: The Learning Factory model software is cross compiling very well with the Eclipse workbench.
However probably you will need to resolve some setup problems.

Have fun,

ing. C van Leeuwen Btw.
Enschede Netherlands

Antworten