Computing using original ft hard- and software
Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
Antworten
Mats666666

Robotics TXT Controller programming

Beitrag von Mats666666 » 01 Aug 2017, 17:48

Hi,

I try to get my way into programming on the Robotics TXT using Robo Pro. It seams I`m stuck on an very early stage and I don`t know why. I used the TXT Discovery set and build the Ventilating fan. I programmed it and all went fine (push button on I1 and Motor on M1). But continuing with another model, nothing works. I programmed and download in the same way but no move at all.
I still can load the first model and all works fine. Once I try to change something, like use another pushbutton for example on I2, nothing works. As well a lamp, for example on M2. The Robo Pro Programm offered a "automatic change" and put the push button on I5 (I plug the push button into I5 but still nothing works). I checked the hardware and connectors - all fine and works.
Currently I`m disappointed, why I`m so stupid.
Is there someone out there who have a idea of a possible way to search the problem ! That would be great. Thanks a lot.

BR Mats

ski7777

Re: Robotics TXT Controller programming

Beitrag von ski7777 » 01 Aug 2017, 19:55

Can you try to make some screenshots and upload them here or on dropbox? Maybe someone can help you then.

Raphael

voxbremen

Re: Robotics TXT Controller programming

Beitrag von voxbremen » 01 Aug 2017, 21:11

Try opening the "Test interface" window in RoboPro - here you can set the outputs manually and check the inputs. Use those to check your inputs and outputs.
If those work it is probably a problem with your program.

Antworten