Kleiner Roboter mit ft, micro:bit und Servos / Small robot with ft, micro:bit and servos

Fussballroboter, Autofabrik...
Modellideas &- presentation - Soccerrobot, Carfactory...
Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
Antworten
rubem

Kleiner Roboter mit ft, micro:bit und Servos / Small robot with ft, micro:bit and servos

Beitrag von rubem » 15 Jan 2021, 23:29

Hello again,

I just received a micro:bit and I wanted to experiment integrating it with fischertechnik parts. So I've made a small robot car with fischertechnik and some foreign parts. The micro:bit allows it to be quite small: approx. 140 x 105 x 70 (except for the wires). I'm using two continuous servos. These wheels are unknown to me, they came along with a lot of used ft parts I've bought once. The battery is a 5V power bank for mobile phones. It doesn't do much yet, but I liked the look of it and the fact that I could integrate all things in a relatively straightforward manner. Here are some pics:

This photo is from an earlier construction stage.
This photo is from an earlier construction stage.
photo3.jpg (140.09 KiB) 2534 mal betrachtet
The robot car complete with LEDs.
The robot car complete with LEDs.
photo1.jpg (104.95 KiB) 2534 mal betrachtet
View from above.
View from above.
photo2.jpg (91.34 KiB) 2534 mal betrachtet
Zuletzt geändert von rubem am 12 Okt 2021, 11:50, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

PHabermehl

Re: Kleiner Roboter mit ft, micro:bit und Servos / Small robot with ft, micro:bit and servos

Beitrag von PHabermehl » 15 Jan 2021, 23:48

Hello Rubem,

looks like a nice lttle buggy. A photo of the third wheel would be of interest because that's a frequently discussed topic.

Kind regards
Peter
https://www.MINTronics.de -- der ftDuino & TX-Pi Shop!

viele Grüße
Peter

rubem

Re: Kleiner Roboter mit ft, micro:bit und Servos / Small robot with ft, micro:bit and servos

Beitrag von rubem » 16 Jan 2021, 15:54

Thanks, Peter. Here is the robot from the underneath, but actually there is nothing special about the third wheel. It simply slides sideways when the robot rotates, which is not ideal. It works just because the car is relatively lightweight. Unfortunately I could not find a way to create a rotating wheel assembly because the height available is so small (about 22 mm).

Bottom view.
Bottom view.
bottom.jpg (87.2 KiB) 2447 mal betrachtet

Any ideas?

geometer

Beitrag von geometer » 16 Jan 2021, 18:14

Hi Rubem,

here is one of many possible third wheels.

Best regards,

Thomas
P1030080.JPG
P1030080.JPG (55.79 KiB) 2413 mal betrachtet

rubem

Beitrag von rubem » 16 Jan 2021, 19:38

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the very nice idea! I replaced the 30° angle block so that the rotating assembly wouldn't be too high. A 31981 angle block (15°) is just right:

Bottom wheel assembly
Bottom wheel assembly
bottom_wheel.jpg (109.17 KiB) 2390 mal betrachtet

Unfortunately the holding axle's pin (31124) won't go all the way through the base because the battery has to sit flush on it on the other side. I tested it anyway, but the assembly didn't rotate, maybe because the robot is not heavy at all or I don't have a carpeted floor.

Thanks anyway!

rubem

Beitrag von rubem » 16 Jan 2021, 21:02

An interesting part, unfortunately I don't have it.... Thanks again!

Antworten