fischertechnik in General
Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
Antworten
rubem

Robotics Competition Set

Beitrag von rubem » 10 Mär 2023, 13:13

Hi everyone,

Could anybody please confirm whether the old Robotics Competition Set (519143) includes a battery and charger? The photos show it does, but in the database they don't appear in the parts list. What gives?

Thanks in advance,

Rubem

===================== Google translate

Hallo allerseits,

Könnte bitte jemand bestätigen, ob das alte Robotics Competition Set (519143) einen Akku und ein Ladegerät enthält? Die Fotos zeigen es, aber in der Datenbank erscheinen sie nicht in der Stückliste. Was gibt?

Vielen Dank im Voraus,

Rubem

tintenfisch

Re: Robotics Competition Set

Beitrag von tintenfisch » 10 Mär 2023, 13:18

Hi Rubem,

acc. to <https://docs.fischertechnikclub.nl/education/153513.pdf> it includes the battery and the charger.

Best regards,
Lars

rubem

Beitrag von rubem » 10 Mär 2023, 13:27

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the speedy answer! Indeed, the PDF shows several other parts (reed switch, extra ultrasound sensor, etc.) in the "Plus" section. Maybe the ftc database needs a small update, then.

Thanks again!

Rubem

rubem

Beitrag von rubem » 18 Mär 2023, 21:36

Hi Lars (and everyone else!),

So I just acquired an unused Robotics Competition Set from a private vendor for a very attractive price. All the parts in the parts list are there, plus a battery, charger, 2 extra ultrasonic sensors, a reed switch, and 3 different paper tracks in A1 format. The extra materials do not appear in the parts list but are shown on the box cover. The only thing missing is the accompanying CD-ROM.

The odd thing is that the 20 models described in the manual are -- as far as I can see -- exactly the same as in the Robo TX Explorer plus the ones in the TXT Discovery Set. So there are no models in the manual that use the extra parts listed above. I believe these (if they exist) and the activity booklet must be in the missing CD-ROM. I've contacted the vendor (which I suspect misplaced it), but in the meantime I'd would be nice to know if the CD-ROM does actually contain these extra contents. There are no such materials in the ft database either.

Any help is much appreciated!

Best regards,

Rubem

Kali-Mero

Beitrag von Kali-Mero » 19 Mär 2023, 11:08

Hi Rubem,

If I remember correctly, there were actually no paper instructions inside. But as you correctly pointed out, there are 3 ultrasonic sensors, a reed contact and the gyro sensor. It is ingenious, if you take the drivers from Dirk Fox ( ftpedia 3/2021 and 4/2021), the results become much more accurate :-) I'll see if I can still find the CD, then you're welcome to have it.

Greetings
The Kali

Translated with DeepL

Hi Rubem,

Wenn ich mich recht erinnere, waren da tatsächlich keinerlei Anleitungen aus Papier drin. Aber wie Du schon richtig bemerkt hast 3 Ultraschallsensoren, ein Reedkontakt und der Gyro-Sensor. Der ist genial, wenn man die Treiber von Dirk Fox (ftPedia 3/2021 und 4/2021) nimmt, werden die Ergebnisse nochmal viel genauer :-) Ich schau‘ mal, ob ich die CD noch finde, dann kannst Du sie gerne haben.

Grüßle
Der Kali

rubem

Beitrag von rubem » 19 Mär 2023, 15:43

Hi Stephan,

I'll download the ftpedia articles right away. Please tell me (PM is fine) whether you find the CD.

Thanks!

Rubem

Antworten