Meine alten Handbücher, Kataloge und Clubmagazine / My old manuals, catalogs and Club magazines

fischertechnik in General
Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
Antworten
rubem

Meine alten Handbücher, Kataloge und Clubmagazine / My old manuals, catalogs and Club magazines

Beitrag von rubem » 16 Jan 2021, 23:06

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if I'm being redundant, but I'm back to fischertechnik after a couple of years, and diggin' it. This forum is great and very inspiring (thank you all), so after reading several hundreds of posts I had the idea of photographing my old manuals, catalogs and Club magazines (since 1971). (I'm surfing of a nostalgia wave these days.)

I went to the ft-museum to check them out but I didn't find all the documents I have. Also, several ones show only the covers (no PDFs). So although I doubt I have any rarities, I'd be happy to send you any additional photos or scans of the inner pages.

Below are are the thumbnails. Most documents are in English or multi-language, although several are in German. There's even one in French!

My old manuals
My old manuals
manuals.jpg (133.15 KiB) 1626 mal betrachtet
My old Club magazines
My old Club magazines
maganizes.jpg (116.23 KiB) 1626 mal betrachtet
My old catalogs
My old catalogs
catalogs.jpg (120.9 KiB) 1626 mal betrachtet
Zuletzt geändert von rubem am 22 Jan 2021, 14:40, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Cymbaline

Re: Meine alten Handbücher, Kataloge und Clubmagazine / My old manuals, catalogs and Club magazines

Beitrag von Cymbaline » 17 Jan 2021, 09:36

Hi Rubem,

Have you already looked in the library of the dutch fischertechnik club?
http://docs.fischertechnikclub.nl/inhoud.htm

Greetings,
Wilbert
Het leven is hard. Een kokosnoot ook.

Dirk Fox
ft:pedia-Herausgeber
Re: Meine alten Handbücher, Kataloge und Clubmagazine / My old manuals, catalogs and Club magazines

Beitrag von Dirk Fox » 17 Jan 2021, 10:13

Hi Rubem,

welcome in "the club"!
I suppose this thread here could be of interest: http://forum.ftcommunity.de/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=231

It's a nice collection of historical documents that you have posted. Some of them - as Wilbert wrote - can be found in the virtual library of the Netherland's fischertechnik club, and a number has been uploaded already in our ft database. But I suppose there are some we haven't in the public collections yet. Feel free to send them in!

Best regards,
Dirk

rubem

Beitrag von rubem » 17 Jan 2021, 22:10

@Wilbert, thanks for the tip. I really didn't know about the Dutch library! A quick look already shows that several old catalogs and manuals are fully scanned, which is great. Already added it to my bookmarks :)

@Dirk, thank you, I've already read practically the whole thread already... it shows my story is similar to most "alte Säcke", with one big difference: I live in Brazil, where is fischertechnik is virtually unknown, almost impossible to find and prohibitely expensive because of very high import taxes and freight values. So my collection was built very slowly, mainly when traveling to Europe. Fortunately, e-commerce started to make things easier, so I was able to buy some lots of used parts. About 7-8 years ago I bought the old Universal and Industry Robots sets, both used but in very good condition, and they introduced me to the "new" parts. Since I didn't have the 30402 Intelligent Interface or a TX controller, I've found some ways to interface ft to Arduino (see https://ftcommunity.de/bilderpool/baste ... ace/38218/ for an example), adapted non-ft encoder motors and optical sensor modules, among other hacks:

Self-built Arduino interface (version 1)
Self-built Arduino interface (version 1)
20140206_135254.jpg (78.32 KiB) 1458 mal betrachtet
Version 2
Version 2
20160415_233600.jpg (99.69 KiB) 1458 mal betrachtet

(I'm a visual guy, I like images.)

Last month I was very fortunate to purchase a Robo TX and a TXT Discovery set in mint condition at a real bargain, and I'm just starting to explore them. I'll certainly create some new topics about my findings.

Thanks again for your responses!

Antworten