Where to buy individual ft parts.

fischertechnik in General
Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
Antworten
Mooki-Moo

Where to buy individual ft parts.

Beitrag von Mooki-Moo » 15 Nov 2013, 10:55

First my apologies if this has been asked before and I hope also that this is the correct forum for this question, but where is the best place to buy individual ft parts, I have a list of parts that I need. I don't mind buying from within the EU but of course I would prefer to buy within the UK if I can, only so I can get the parts quicker.

I have already bought from Studica Ltd. in the UK but I will not buy from them again due to their lack of service. So a site available in English would be best for me at least.

Thank you.
Mook

steffalk
ft:pedia-Herausgeber
Re: Where to buy individual ft parts.

Beitrag von steffalk » 15 Nov 2013, 11:18

Hello Mook,

while I don't know if the web site is available in English, absolute superb support is offered be Knobloch Elektronik http://www.knobloch-gmbh.de/. This is the official dealer of single ft parts and full kits.

Used parts, but still in good quality, are offered by fischerfriendsman, available in German language under http://www.fischerfriendsman.de/.

I have not checked if and under what conditions they send to foreign customers.

Best Regards,
Stefan

ThomasW

Re: Where to buy individual ft parts.

Beitrag von ThomasW » 15 Nov 2013, 11:40

steffalk hat geschrieben: I have not checked if and under what conditions they send to foreign customers.
I've already ordered parts from fischerfriendsman, having them sent to Switzerland. I never had any problems.
Shipping costs are the same for EU-countries and for other countries (up to 1000g).
Part of the website is in english ("Welcome" and "how to order", maybe more).

Regards
Thomas

Antworten