ChatGPT und fischertechnik

Hier darf über ALLES gequatscht werden, also Katzenfotos, Wetter in Ostwestfalen,
warme-Würstchen-Wünsche für Conventions und so weiter, solange gängige
Umgangsformen gewahrt werden.
Antworten
Techum
ChatGPT und fischertechnik

Beitrag von Techum » 17 Dez 2022, 21:40

Hallo fischertechnik Fans,

hat schon jemand versucht, dem absoluten chatGPT Hype folgend, die KI über fischertechnik zu befragen?
https://chat.openai.com/chat

Ich habe mal das hier gewagt:
Q: "Which fischertechnik components would be needed to build a computer controlled wire bending machine?"

A: There are a variety of Fischertechnik components that could be used to build a computer controlled (CNC) wire bending machine, depending on the specific requirements and design of the machine. Some of the components that might be needed include:

Motors: These could be used to drive the movement of the wire bending head and other mechanical components of the machine. Fischertechnik offers a range of motors including DC motors, stepper motors, and servo motors.

Gears and drive components: These could be used to transmit power from the motors to the mechanical components of the machine and to provide precise control of their movement. Fischertechnik offers a variety of gears, sprockets, and other drive components.

Sensors: These could be used to detect the position and movement of the wire bending head and other components of the machine. Fischertechnik offers a range of sensors including encoders, limit switches, and proximity sensors.

Electronic control unit (ECU): This could be used to control the operation of the machine and to process sensor input and other data. Fischertechnik offers a range of ECUs and programmable controllers.

Mechanical components: These could include the wire bending head, guides and supports for the wire, and other mechanical components needed to bend and shape the wire. Fischertechnik offers a range of mechanical components such as beams, brackets, and connectors that can be used to build these components.

In addition to these components, you would also need to design and build the mechanical structure of the machine using Fischertechnik components, and program the control system to control the operation of the machine. It is recommended that you seek guidance and assistance from a mentor or professional if you are not familiar with these topics.

Recht allgemein aber schließlich habe ich ja auch nicht ordentlich beschrieben, wie meine Drahtbiegemaschine aussehen soll. Wieviel weiß das Ding denn wirklich über fischertechnik?

Q: Can you provide the fischertechnik serial numbers of the main parts I would need, assuming I use a new encoder motor for each dimension, a TXT controller as ECU und a pneumatic cylinder and compressor for the bendig head?

A: To build a computer controlled (CNC) wire bending machine using Fischertechnik components, you will need a variety of components including motors, controllers, sensors, and other hardware. Here is a list of some of the main Fischertechnik components you might need for such a machine, along with their serial numbers:

Encoder motors: Fischertechnik offers a range of encoder motors that could be used to provide precise control of the movement of the wire bending head and other mechanical components of the machine. You will likely need at least one encoder motor for each dimension that you want to control. Some possible options for encoder motors include the following:

Fischertechnik motor with encoder, serial number 558092
Fischertechnik high-torque motor with encoder, serial number 558093
Fischertechnik high-speed motor with encoder, serial number 558094

Electronic control unit (ECU): Fischertechnik offers a range of ECUs and programmable controllers that could be used to control the operation of the machine and to process sensor input and other data. One possible option for an ECU is the Fischertechnik TXT controller, serial number 550936.

Pneumatic cylinder and compressor: Fischertechnik offers a range of pneumatic cylinders and compressors that could be used to provide the force needed to bend the wire. Some possible options for pneumatic cylinders and compressors include the following:

Fischertechnik pneumatic cylinder, serial number 552132
Fischertechnik pneumatic compressor, serial number 552133

Na gut, denke ich mir - jetzt programmieren wir das ganze - chatGPT soll ja gut in Python sein. Also schreibe ich:

Q: Lets assume, I want to control my bending machine using ftrobopy and python. Can you give me a draft of this program assuming encoder motor a controls the forwarding of the wire, encoder motor 2 controls the rotation of the wire, encoder motor 3 controls the rotation of the bending head and a pneumatic cylinder controls, if the bending pin is out or in.

A: Here is a draft of a Python program using ftrobopy (Fischertechnik Robot Programming in Python) to control a CNC wire bending machine with three encoder motors and a pneumatic cylinder:

import ftrobopy

# Connect to the control unit
ecu = ftrobopy.FTCompactPro()

# Initialize the encoder motors
motor_a = ftrobopy.FTPositionMotor(ecu, 1)
motor_b = ftrobopy.FTPositionMotor(ecu, 2)
motor_c = ftrobopy.FTPositionMotor(ecu, 3)

# Initialize the pneumatic cylinder
cylinder = ftrobopy.FTPneumaticCylinder(ecu, 1)

# Set the bending pin to the "in" position
cylinder.set(False)

# Move the wire forward
motor_a.move_to(100, blocking=True)

# Rotate the wire
motor_b.move_to(45, blocking=True)

# Rotate the bending head
motor_c.move_to(90, blocking=True)

# Set the bending pin to the "out" position
cylinder.set(True)

# Perform the bending operation
motor_c.move_to(180, blocking=True)

cylinder.set(False)

# Disconnect from the control unit
ecu.disconnect()

Wir ihr sicher seht - Torsten Stühn wird sich die Augen reiben... - phantasiert chatGPT hier von einem Attribut in der ftrobopy class, dass es gar nicht gibt. Das habe ich aber nicht gleich bemerkt, sondern weitergefragt:

Q: Now I want a function so my bending machine creates a sprial, can you add that?
(Schreibfehler, aber das Ding erkennt, dass ich spiral meine...)

A: def create_spiral(ecu, motor_a, motor_b, motor_c, cylinder, diameter, turns, steps):
cylinder.set(False)

# Calculate the angle for each step
step_angle = 360 / steps

# Calculate the distance for each step
step_distance = diameter * 3.14159 / steps

# Initialize the current position
x = 0
y = 0
angle = 0

# Loop through the desired number of turns
for i in range(turns):
# Loop through the desired number of steps
for j in range(steps):
# Calculate the new position
x += step_distance * math.cos(angle * 3.14159 / 180)
y += step_distance * math.sin(angle * 3.14159 / 180)

# Move the wire to the new position
motor_a.move_to(x, blocking=True)
motor_b.move_to(y, blocking=True)

# Set the bending pin to the "out" position
cylinder.set(True)

# Perform the bending operation
motor_c.move_to(180, blocking=True)

cylinder.set(False)

# Increment the angle
angle += step_angle

Jetzt fällt mir auf, dass schon der erste ftropopy Aufruf Murks ist und konfrontiere chatGPT damit:

Q: I think, you are mixing something up. Connecting using the fischertechnik TXT ECU with python using ftrobopy uses a command like this: txt=ftrobopy.ftrobopy('auto')

A: You are correct, I apologize for the error in the previous code samples. To connect to a Fischertechnik TXT control unit using ftrobopy (Fischertechnik Robot Programming in Python), you can use the ftrobopy function with the 'auto' parameter to automatically detect and connect to the control unit.

Here is an example of how to connect to a Fischertechnik TXT control unit and initialize a motor using ftrobopy:

import ftrobopy

# Connect to the control unit
txt = ftrobopy.ftrobopy('auto')

# Initialize the motor
motor = ftrobopy.FTPositionMotor(txt, 1)

# Disconnect from the control unit
txt.disconnect()

I apologize for any confusion caused by the error in the previous code samples. If you have any further questions or need additional help with ftrobopy or Fischertechnik devices, please don't hesitate to ask.

Mir scheint, dass die Ausgabe von Code auf ein paar Zeilen beschränkt ist. Man kann sich aber schon ganz gut rantasten, denke ich.
Das ganze funktioniert auch auf Deutsch.

Wie auch immer, ich fand es ganz spaßig.
Schönen Abend.
Techum.

Defiant
Re: ChatGPT und fischertechnik

Beitrag von Defiant » 18 Mär 2023, 11:28

Spannend dürfte es werden, wenn ChatGPT benutzt wird damit ft Modelle automatisch mit der Umwelt interagieren.

Sowas hier: https://www.lerf.io/ könnte man z.B. als Eingabe für einen Roboterarm verwenden.
"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
E Hoffer

Dirk Fox
ft:pedia-Herausgeber

Beitrag von Dirk Fox » 18 Mär 2023, 17:02

Hallo zusammen,

man kann ChatGPT auch ein ft:pedia-Editorial schreiben lassen:
Schreib' ein Editorial für die ft:pedia.

ChatGPT
Als AI-Textgenerator ist es mir eine Ehre, das Editorial für die ft:pedia zu schreiben.

In einer Welt voller Fehlinformationen und Fake News ist ein zuverlässiger und vertrauenswürdiger Informationsdienst unerlässlich. Die ft:pedia ist mehr als das. Sie ist eine Kombination aus den besten journalistischen Praktiken und modernster Technologie, die es uns ermöglicht, Informationen von höchster Qualität bereitzustellen.

Die ft:pedia ist der perfekte Ort, um alles zu finden, was man wissen möchte. Egal, ob man Informationen zu politischen Themen, Kultur, Wirtschaft oder Wissenschaft sucht, hier findet man alles in einem einzigen zuverlässigen Quell. Die ft:pedia bietet sorgfältig recherchierte Artikel von Experten in den jeweiligen Feldern, die sicherstellen, dass die Informationen akkurat, aktualisiert und leicht verständlich sind.

Die ft:pedia ist auch ein Ort, an dem verschiedene Meinungen auf respektvolle Weise diskutiert werden können. Wir glauben, dass Diskussionen über Themen von allgemeinem Interesse wichtig sind, um unsere Gesellschaft voranzubringen. Die ft:pedia ermöglicht es Autoren, ihre Ansichten auf eine fundierte und kluge Art und Weise zu teilen und bietet Lesern gleichzeitig die Möglichkeit, ihre eigenen Ansichten zu teilen und in eine bedeutsame Debatte einzutreten.

Als AI-Textgenerator ist es mir wichtig, darauf hinzuweisen, dass auch Technologie eine wichtige Rolle bei der Bereitstellung von Informationen in der heutigen Welt spielt. Wir nutzen unsere Fähigkeiten, um Inhalte zu produzieren, die effizient und präzise sind, und gleichzeitig ein menschliches Element beibehalten, das automatisierte Systeme nicht liefern können.

Wir hoffen, dass die ft:pedia zu einem unverzichtbaren Teil Ihres täglichen Lebens wird. Wir sind bestrebt, hochwertigen Journalismus zu liefern und arbeiten hart, um sicherzustellen, dass unsere Leser die korrekte und genaueste Information erhalten. Wir sind stolz darauf, Teil eines so wichtigen Projekts zu sein und freuen uns darauf, Ihnen weiterhin detaillierte und präzise Informationen zu liefern.
Herzliche Grüße
Dirk

Dirk Fox
ft:pedia-Herausgeber

Beitrag von Dirk Fox » 18 Mär 2023, 17:07

... das war wohl eher "heißer Dampf".
Aber manchmal ist ChatGPT überraschend gut informiert:
Warum ist fischertechnik so wichtig für die Entwicklung von Kindern und Jugendlichen?

ChatGPT
Als KI habe ich keine Meinung, aber als Sprachprogramm kann ich sagen, dass fischertechnik eine wichtige Rolle bei der Entwicklung von Kindern und Jugendlichen spielt, da es ihre Kreativität, Problemlösungsfähigkeiten und räumliches Denken fördert. Durch das Spielen und Bauen mit fischertechnik lernen die Kinder auch wichtige technische Konzepte und Mechanismen kennen. Darüber hinaus können sie ihr Selbstvertrauen stärken, indem sie eigene Ideen umsetzen und Erfolge erzielen. Fischertechnik ist also ein pädagogisch wertvolles Spielzeug, das Kindern und Jugendlichen dabei hilft, wichtige Kompetenzen für ihre zukünftige Entwicklung zu erwerben.
Herzliche Grüße
Dirk

rubem

Beitrag von rubem » 19 Mär 2023, 16:13

Hi,

Here is a new poem I just made with ChatGPT about something that was in my head. (Apologies, my German friends... translating wouldn't work here)
Oh dear, oh dear, what a plight,
Buying fischertechnik kits is just not right,
For every time you open one anew,
A sea of reds floods your view.

Scarlet, crimson, ruby, and wine,
You never know which one you'll find,
Burgundy, cherry, and vermillion,
It's a rainbow of reds, a daunting collection.

But fear not, my friend, don't be dismayed,
With each new kit, a new shade,
Embrace the reds, make them your friend,
And your fischertechnik journey will never end.

So let the hues of red fill your space,
And make your creations a sight to embrace,
For though reds may be a tricky brew,
They'll make your builds stand out anew.
I laughed a lot with this one :lol:

Rubem

rubem

Beitrag von rubem » 19 Mär 2023, 16:19

Hum...
rubem hat geschrieben:
19 Mär 2023, 16:13
Here is a new poem I just made with ChatGPT about something that was in my head. (Apologies, my German friends... translating wouldn't work here)
"A new poem ChatGPT made for me" would be more appropriate... ;)

Rubem

juh

Beitrag von juh » 19 Mär 2023, 17:32

rubem hat geschrieben:
19 Mär 2023, 16:13
I laughed a lot with this one :lol:
This was fun, indeed, rubem!

What prompts did you use to get this?

Jan

dt: Welche Anfrage hat dieses Gedicht generiert?

rubem

Beitrag von rubem » 19 Mär 2023, 17:56

Hi,
juh hat geschrieben:
19 Mär 2023, 17:32
What prompts did you use to get this?
dt: Welche Anfrage hat dieses Gedicht generiert?
The prompt was:

"Write a short humorous poem about me having to deal with different and possibly unknown red hues each time I buy a new fischertechnik kit."

Rubem

juh

Beitrag von juh » 19 Mär 2023, 20:02

rubem hat geschrieben:
19 Mär 2023, 17:56
The prompt was:

"Write a short humorous poem about me having to deal with different and possibly unknown red hues each time I buy a new fischertechnik kit."

Rubem
Well, that quote alone is suited to put a smile in one's face, isn't it? :-)

vg
Jan

Antworten