Repetier firmware (3D drucker)

Hier habt Ihr die Möglichkeit direkt mit dem fischertechnik Team in Kontakt zu treten
Here you have the Possibility to get in direct contact with the fischertechnik-Team

Moderator: fischertechnik Mitarbeiter

Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!

In dieser Unterkategorie können nur fischertechnik-Mitarbeiter und Moderatoren antworten!
Antworten
vanharmelen

Repetier firmware (3D drucker)

Beitrag von vanharmelen » 11 Jun 2019, 14:15

hello fischertechnik,

Please can you tell me which Company is responsible for implementation of the (Repetier) firmware used in the ft 3D drucker

kind regards
MWJ van Harmelen

HartmutKnecht
fischertechnik Mitarbeiter

Re: Repetier firmware (3D drucker)

Beitrag von HartmutKnecht » 02 Jul 2019, 10:51

The Software 3D Print Control is a customized Version for fischertechnik of the Software repetierhost (www.repetier.com).

Kind regards
fischertechnik
Hartmut Knecht

PHabermehl

Beitrag von PHabermehl » 02 Jul 2019, 12:05

HartmutKnecht hat geschrieben:The Software 3D Print Control is a customized Version for fischertechnik of the Software repetierhost (http://www.repetier.com).

Kind regards
fischertechnik
Hartmut Knecht
Dear Mr. Knecht,
Thank you for your reply. If this is the case, then fischertechnik is obliged to disclose the software source code according to the license conditions. The community happily awaits to find the data in the fischertechnik GitHub repository.

In this context I would like to point your attention to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5323 Maybe frankly spoken but true.

Kind regards
Peter Habermehl
https://www.MINTronics.de -- der ftDuino & TX-Pi Shop!

viele Grüße
Peter

HartmutKnecht

Beitrag von HartmutKnecht » 01 Aug 2019, 18:51

From my point of view I do not think that we have to disclose anything as we are not the owner of the Sourcecode. But I will discuss this issue with the supplier of the Software. If we can disclose anything we will do it of Course.

Kind regards
fischertechnik
Hartmut Knecht

HartmutKnecht

Beitrag von HartmutKnecht » 01 Aug 2019, 19:26

I read the whole thread again and I think we talk about different Software tools:

3D Print Control, which I mentioned, is not the Firmware running on the 3D Controller but the PC Software including the slicer and generating the g-code for the 3D Printer.
This Software is a customized Version of the Software repetierhost.

The Firmware on the 3D Controller itself is a Software of the supplier who produces the complete item 3D Controller. We are already going to discuss the issues mentioned here in order to find out if we or the supplier have to disclose any source code. If we have to disclose anything of course we will do it that.

Kind regards
fischertechnik
Hartmut Knecht

HartmutKnecht

Beitrag von HartmutKnecht » 02 Aug 2019, 16:07

Our supplier confirmed that the Firmware for the 3D Controller has to be published. Therefore we created a github repository which is available using the following link:
https://github.com/fischertechnik/3d-printer-firmware
We will place this link also on our Website and on the e-learning Portal of the 3D-printer.
Thank you very much for your Support which helped us to publish Information which has to be published.

Kind Regards
fischertechnik
Hartmut Knecht

PHabermehl

Beitrag von PHabermehl » 02 Aug 2019, 17:25

Dear Mr. Knecht,

Thank you very much for your continous efforts to support the community!

Kind regards
Peter Habermehl
https://www.MINTronics.de -- der ftDuino & TX-Pi Shop!

viele Grüße
Peter

Antworten