Probleme mit der Z-Achse des Druckers

Hier habt Ihr die Möglichkeit direkt mit dem fischertechnik Team in Kontakt zu treten
Here you have the Possibility to get in direct contact with the fischertechnik-Team

Moderator: fischertechnik Mitarbeiter

Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!

In dieser Unterkategorie können nur fischertechnik-Mitarbeiter und Moderatoren antworten!
Markus Burkhardt

Re: Probleme mit der Z-Achse des Druckers

Beitrag von Markus Burkhardt » 30 Sep 2016, 13:20

Dear Rien van Harmelen,

are you still having the problem with the Z-axis? And regarding of the spare parts: please write an e-mail to info@fischertechnik.de. You will the spare parts from us.

Darf ich die anderen bitten, die Diskussion in einem anderen Forumsbereich weiterzuführen? Es sein denn, es gibt noch etwas, dass wir beantworten sollen/müssen.

Viele Grüße
Markus

mario

3D printer

Beitrag von mario » 12 Okt 2016, 19:50

Hallo mr Burkhardt,

Sorry for my late reaction regarding your question about the Z-axis of my 3D printer (please refer to "Kontakt mit fischertechnik: 30-sept-2016).
Z-axis problems are solved (with some silicon grease) and the printer works first-class !!!.

The building parts 160549 have been replaced by steel parts. I do not know if this is (in general) a good idea, because to to lack of a second end-stop, the steppermoters can be badly loaded (rigid connection !!!) (but it was for me the only solution). Thank you for your offer regarding the spare parts.

kind regards
Rien van Harmelen

[moved by Masked/verschoben]

Markus Burkhardt

Re: Probleme mit der Z-Achse des Druckers

Beitrag von Markus Burkhardt » 13 Okt 2016, 09:42

Dear Rien van Harmelen,

I am glad to hear that your printer works well now.

Best regards!
Markus

Gesperrt