Mixing old & new - old Statics hinge & marble track

Ersatz- und Fremdteile, Modifikationen, etc.
Special Hints - Spare- & foreign parts, Modifications, etc.

Moderator: Jan3D

Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
Antworten
AllyG

Mixing old & new - old Statics hinge & marble track

Beitrag von AllyG » 25 Jun 2020, 05:50

I'm currently building a marble run using a mixture of old and new fischertechnik. The old grey Statics hinge is very useful and the standard grey block/stone can be used to connect marble tracks. These grey pieces are 40 years old and in great condition. For 30 of those years the old fischertechnik was stored in tropical heat with no airconditioning. It truly is amazing stuff. While in isolation in Australia, I've been adding new sets to my son's old collection that (until now) has been gathering dust in the garage. Eventually my son and grandson will get the updated collection from me, but it all depends on when the borders are reopened and I can travel to see them again. In the meantime I'm having fun.
fischertechnik - Mixing old & new - old Statics hinge & new marble track.jpg
fischertechnik - Mixing old & new - old Statics hinge & new marble track.jpg (73.05 KiB) 1434 mal betrachtet

PHabermehl

Re: Mixing old & new - old Statics hinge & marble track

Beitrag von PHabermehl » 25 Jun 2020, 09:07

Hi AllyG,

Welcome to the forum and best regards to Australia.

Many of our members started here because of rediscovering ft stored somewhere for ages and then stayed because they've found a new hobby.
Either way, have fun with your ft meanwhile, come back to the forum frequently and stay healthy.

Kind regards
Peter

===========
Hallo AllyG,

Willkommen im Forum und herzliche Grüße nach Australien.

Viele unserer Mitglieder haben hier angefangen, weil sie irgendwo für lange Zeit gelagertes ft wiederentdeckt haben und sind dann geblieben, weil sie ein neues Hobby gefunden haben.
Wie dem auch sei, erstmal viel Spaß mit Deinem ft, komm regelmäßig ins Forum und bleib gesund.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Peter
https://www.MINTronics.de -- der ftDuino & TX-Pi Shop!

viele Grüße
Peter

Antworten