RoboPro Send, receive function not be implemented yet on TXT

Hier habt Ihr die Möglichkeit direkt mit dem fischertechnik Team in Kontakt zu treten
Here you have the Possibility to get in direct contact with the fischertechnik-Team

Moderator: fischertechnik Mitarbeiter

Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!

In dieser Unterkategorie können nur fischertechnik-Mitarbeiter und Moderatoren antworten!
Antworten
Harris Lai

RoboPro Send, receive function not be implemented yet on TXT

Beitrag von Harris Lai » 12 Mär 2018, 10:29

Hi fischertechnik,

I bought TXT discovery set on 2017/3 but RoboPro has an error (level 2-> send, receive), it shows "communication not be implemented on TXT controller yet", I have been asking for help since one year via info@fischertechnik.de and on the fischertechnik web site, and I got an answer was that it would be implemented on 2017/10. But now, the problem is still over there. Without any response at all although I have been requesting for help. I'd like to know does this function will be fixed or planed be fixed? or without schedule? Thanks a lot. We have many students are waiting for this answer.
Best regards,

Harris
Dateianhänge
forum1.png

HartmutKnecht
fischertechnik Mitarbeiter

Re: RoboPro Send, receive function not be implemented yet on

Beitrag von HartmutKnecht » 26 Mär 2018, 12:07

Hi Harris,

the send/receive commands are necessary to send messages between 2 TXT Controllers. Unfortunately this function has not been implemented yet due to some technical issues. In the meantime all technical problems seem to be solved so that our programmers can start implementing this function within the next 3 months. The other wireless functions such as connection between PC and TXT via BT or WiFi are available. You can also connect the TXT to a WiFi network and use it as a client. More information about this function see https://www.fischertechnik.de/-/media/f ... -mode.ashx

Kind regards
fischertechnik
Hartmut Knecht

Antworten