Computing using original ft hard- and software
Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
Antworten
AlexQwerty

Automatic Control labs

Beitrag von AlexQwerty » 26 Mär 2011, 17:42

Greetings!

I was in search for some docs about FT and it's possibilities and eventually found ur site. My problem is about Automatic Control practical labs for students (i'm a stu too), i have to create them using any constructor (i've chosen FT). To be more accurate the problem is about different AC variables measurement, i haven't found any inf about that topic. Is it possible to set inputs and too see changes on graphics using just FT tools? Is there an oppotunity to use MathLab with FT?
Maybe there is somebody who have worked with constructor labs in colleges or universities before? How was it organised, what equipment should i have except FT for a proper work? I would greatly appreciate any advices and help!

Thanks for ur answers!

Defiant
Re: Automatic Control labs

Beitrag von Defiant » 26 Mär 2011, 18:24

You can access dll from Matlab, so you should be able to communicate with the Interfaces using the Knobloch Library.
But I guess you have to write the wrapper yourself.

http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/r ... #f16-37149
"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
E Hoffer

ft-ninja

Beitrag von ft-ninja » 27 Mär 2011, 17:41

Hello!

We have success with integration the LabView and ROBO TX. We developed VI that allow us to control the robot by USB Gamepad. You can read more in our blog - www.pacpac.ru.
==
ft-ninja

AlexQwerty

Beitrag von AlexQwerty » 29 Mär 2011, 18:34

Thanks for your replys!
Defiant hat geschrieben:You can access dll from Matlab, so you should be able to communicate with the Interfaces using the Knobloch Library. http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/r ... #f16-37149
Did you mean FT interfaces and library? I'm sorry for such questions, google says nothing, and i have no constructor yet,so i have to judge from vidios i've seen before.
rei_vilo hat geschrieben:Why don't you consider instead Arduino and Processing ?
Thanks, but i guess it's not what i'm looking for :(
ft-ninja hat geschrieben: We have success with integration the LabView and ROBO TX. We developed VI that allow us to control the robot by USB Gamepad. You can read more in our blog - http://www.pacpac.ru.
the page is unavailable(

Defiant

Beitrag von Defiant » 29 Mär 2011, 20:02

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
E Hoffer

ft-ninja

Beitrag von ft-ninja » 30 Mär 2011, 07:14

AlexQwerty hat geschrieben:Thanks for your replys!
the page is unavailable(
Please check again.
==
ft-ninja

Antworten