Alles rund um TX(T) und RoboPro, mit ft-Hard- und Software
Computing using original ft hard- and software
Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
chehr

Re: RoboPro 4.4.3

Beitrag von chehr » 23 Aug 2018, 14:58

Hello eliseur

wrt viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4914, I had a similar problem which is solved, now by re-installation of the USB driver as described in viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4899#p35604. I had no access to the TXT via USB, only via WLAN or BT
So I would propose to try again updating the TXT controller after re-installation of the USB Driver.
It was not feasible to update the TXT via WLAN, the error code was as shown in viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4899#p35599.

Regards
Christian

eliseur

Beitrag von eliseur » 24 Aug 2018, 09:16

Danke Christian

My problem is not that the update did not work: it has worked. The problem is that after the update, the connection with the controller doesn't work , via usb, bluetooth or wlan:
The Test function of Robopro indicates "state of port: stopped".
The camera images do no more show in Robopro, and the sound functions of the controller do not work.
The origin of the problem is not the driver, I guess, because then connection should work through Wlan.
I suspect that something went wrong with the update of the firmware of the controller, or that the controller itself is noit fir for the 4.4.3 firmware.

Kind regards,

calcman

Beitrag von calcman » 09 Feb 2019, 13:57

hamlet hat geschrieben:Hallo Community,
Ein klitzekleines "sudo" vor dem "new_root_password.sh"-Aufruf hilft ungemein:

Code: Alles auswählen

_____ _____     _        _
|  ___|_   _|   | |___  _| |_
| |_    | |_____| __\ \/ / __|
|  _|   | |_____| |_ >  <| |_
|_|     |_|      \__/_/\_\\__|

Welcome to FT-txt

$ sudo /usr/sbin/new_root_password.sh 99
[/quote]

Hmmm, klingt alles gut und vernüftig, bei mir will der TXT aber jetzt gerne ein Passwort haben, ich vermute mal das root-pw . Und da beisst sich die Katze in den Schwanz. Hat irgendjemand eine gute Idee?

Ach ja und noch was: Beim Update (4.2.4 -> 4.4.4.) hat der TXT seinen Namen geändert. Von TXT-3173 nach TXT-0245. Ist das ein Problem, hat das noch jemand erlebt?

Antworten