Computing using original ft hard- and software
Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
Antworten
bongo

robo pro richtig lernen

Beitrag von bongo » 20 Dez 2010, 09:49

hallo
wir haben seit einiger zeit robopro und auch schon recht viel damit rumgespielt.
dabei stellte sich heraus, dass sich die programmierung auf der grafischen oberfläche doch recht von konventioneller c programmierung unterscheidet, und nicht alles so realisierbar ist wie's auf den ersten blick sinnvoll erscheint.
gibt's für robo pro en lehrbuch oder eine anleitung, die den sauberen programmaufbau erklärt?
oder wie lernt man am einfachsten die saubere strukturierung eines robo pro programms?
vielen dank!

vleeuwen
Re: robo pro richtig lernen

Beitrag von vleeuwen » 20 Dez 2010, 10:54

Hi Bongo,
A very good question.

The help-file of RoboPro is using the "learning by example and experiance" approach.
To support this, you will find a set of examples in the RoboPro directory and some additional information in the manuals of the packages like Robo Tx Training Labo, etc.

In case I perform a training RoboPro or VPL (MS-RDS) for school teachers, I am using the "problem driven approach"; however I don't have written material available.

RoboPro is a semi multi process environment and work flow oriented.
Besides of work flow there is also a mechanism to coordinate (synchronize) the work flow processes.
Programming in RoboPro is work flow oriented programming with data (/command) flow for the coordination (synchronization) of the different work flow processes. You cannot compare this with the imperative and the lower level approach of C language.
But you can do a search on the internet for "work flow",

robopro

Re: robo pro richtig lernen

Beitrag von robopro » 20 Dez 2010, 20:11

Hallo,
du kannst dir über F1 das Handbuch anschauen.
Grüße robopro!
Ohne ft ist alles doof!

Antworten