fischertechnik in General
Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!
Antworten
Sweany

Dunkel Rot/ Normal Rot

Beitrag von Sweany » 28 Feb 2011, 21:57

Hello Forum

I have a question, all my red Ft parts are Normalrot or Neurot, i do not have any Dunkelrot ore Braunrot.
But i have some parts which i can't find in Normalrot, (part pictures from ftdatabank.)
Bild38181
Bild38183
Bild31889
Bild38419
Bild38433
Bild31990

My question is, are these parts only in Dunkelrot/Braunrot, or also made in Normalrot.
And is it an option to at it to the Ftdatabank, in which color variation a part is made, so you can stop looking for a part what is not made in a specifik color variation.

Regards Marchel

steffalk
ft:pedia-Herausgeber
Re: Dunkel Rot/ Normal Rot

Beitrag von steffalk » 28 Feb 2011, 22:44

Hello Marchel,

Welcome to this forum! Here are answers to your questions:

- Actually, we do have the color variants stored inside of the database. However, it seems that we only display the main color (for example, red) and not the color (light red, dark red, and so on) in its user interface. This is a way to improve the database - thank you for the hint.

- We include all parts in the database which are categoried by Karl Tillmetz (switzerland). There will be one major update in some time (hopefully, in a few weeks). Perhaps the parts you miss are included at that time.

- If not, we have, of course, the possibility to add parts to the database - if someone can give us the needed data and pictures.

If you have any further question, please feel free to post here.

Best Regards,
Stefan Falk

Sweany

Beitrag von Sweany » 28 Feb 2011, 23:06

Hello Stefan

Thank you for you're fast answer.
But my most important one is, are these parts made in Normalrot(classicred or newred), i have had many of them but all Dark or braunred.
And i want to keep my collection in classicred and newred, and have no dark and brownred.

Regards Marchel

Sweany

Beitrag von Sweany » 04 Mär 2011, 13:40

Hello Forum

Isn't there anybody who can tell me if these parts above are made in just normal red.
If not i can stop looking for them.

Regards Marchel

alteg

Beitrag von alteg » 04 Mär 2011, 22:19

As far as i Know These Parts do only exsist in Dark Red.

Antworten