bluetooth issues

Hier habt Ihr die Möglichkeit direkt mit dem fischertechnik Team in Kontakt zu treten
Here you have the Possibility to get in direct contact with the fischertechnik-Team

Moderator: fischertechnik Mitarbeiter

Forumsregeln
Bitte beachte die Forumsregeln!

In dieser Unterkategorie können nur fischertechnik-Mitarbeiter und Moderatoren antworten!
Antworten
Gast

bluetooth issues

Beitrag von Gast » 15 Mai 2018, 18:41

Hi,
I recently got the 'BT Racing set'. I have two seperate issues:
- After 5-10 min of use, the remote control or receiver get stuck and do not accept further commands. The main motor continues to run at a certain speed. (This is not the 'cruise control' feature, which does work normally.) Switching off and onthe remote control, makes the issue go away. I can not identify what triggers the problem.

- the Android BlueTooth control app does not find the receiver. When I push the 'Start' button, it says 'Please select Blue/Yellow channel, but I do not understand how/where to do that. I have set the receiver on the blue and yellow channels (with/without the remote), but the receiver never shows up. Can you give a step-by-step description of what I am supposed to do? (reset the receiver? adjust settings in the app (where)?, ...)?

Thanks

WR

Dirk Haizmann ft
fischertechnik Mitarbeiter

Re: bluetooth issues

Beitrag von Dirk Haizmann ft » 03 Jul 2018, 10:25

Hello,

please excuse the late answer

To your first question:
That sounds weird. I don't have a real solution to this. Is it possible that there are problems with the power supply?
If this is not the problem, you are welcome to send in the model.

Your second problem is easier. Just press the select-botton for 3 sec. Then select in the app > "pull down to scan new devices".
That should do it.

I hope I helped.

Regards

Dirk Haizmann

Antworten